During one month the financial department experts of OTRK attended courses on managerial, financial accounting and taxation in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The courses were delivered by certified specialists on international financial accounting (DipIFR, CAP) Valentina Sorina, Tatiana Guseva and Tax Consultant Valentina Kurinina.
Trainers mentioned high working efficiency and involvement of OTRK experts in receiving knowledge despite time limit given for learning of such a huge material, like “Financial accounting”, “Managerial accounting”, “Taxation in the KR” (courses were conducted from February 18 to March 18).
Nurgul Jumabaeva, Head of Finance and Economics Department of ОТRК:
– We are satisfied with the training. Trainers are excellent! Despite the courses overlapped with reporting period, all our experts attended them. We had classes for 2-3 hours every day. We received answers to all our questions and were able to solve our working issues. Although, we wanted more detailed learning of managerial accounting. There is also need for conducting a seminar for all the worker of OTRK on Joint tax declaration.
Baktygul Sharshembieva, Chief accountant:
– We needed theoretical consultations on the structure of the consolidated accounting. We’ve got them. But I think, we were not able to have the whole course on financial accounting. We were short of time and the course was cut.
Fatima Soltonova, Accountant:
– The courses were needed for qualification upgrade and knowledge sharing. The trainers were good; it was obvious that they were professionals. And the training materials were well developed. The only thing is that I’d like to have more individual consultations on definite directions, and have it often.
Gulmira Makeeva, Accountant:
– The trainers worked really well. They are specialists with great experience. We had so many questions in addition to their course. And they responded to all of them. Despite they lectured the general course, each participant asked questions on their own directions. We used to spend too much time on some issues and they taught us to do it within 5-10 minutes.
Dinara Duisheeva, Expert on Finance and Economics Management:
– It was very interesting to me. The training program was developed especially for our needs. The course was extremely useful for the young specialists, who just started gaining experience.
The courses for experts of finance and economics department of OTRK were conducted in the frames of Internews Network Supporting Public Broadcaster Project.