Representative of Internews Network in Kyrgyz Republic within the project “Supporting Public Broadcaster” announces tender for purchase of equipment
Representatives of Internews Network in Kyrgyz Republic within the project “Supporting Public Broadcaster” announces tender for purchase of the following equipment:
- Studio microphone: Rode K2 Tube Condenser Studio Microphone – 1 unit;
- Professional studio headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro Studio Recording Open Headphones — 2 unit;
- Broadcast mixer: Allen & Heath ZED XB14 Radio Broadcast USB Mixer XB-14 Mixing Console – 2 unit;
- Telephone hybrid: JK Audio Broadcast Host — Digital Hybrid Telephone – 1 unit.
Legal entities who have experience in delivering similar equipment are welcome to apply.
- Delivery to the Internews Network Representative Office in Bishkek;
- Delivery with zero rate of NDS (Value Added Tax);
- Prices must be indicated in USA dollars;
- Validity of price 90 days;
- Payment of 50% after signing the contract for the delivery, 50% – upon delivery of the equipment to the place of destination and providing the invoice;
- Type of payment – via transfer in soms at the rate of National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic on the day of payment;
- Partial bids are not permitted to competition;
- Warranty for all delivered equipment must be at least 12 months;
- All documentation, including manuals for installation and use must be in English or Russian language.
Deadline for submission of the application is August 7, 2015.
Scanned applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail.
Contact person: Valentina Galich, grant-manager at Internews Network in Kyrgyz Republic.
Contact phone: 0(312) 98-68-80, mobile.: 0773 416659