Representative of Internews Network in Central Asia prolongs tender for development of methodology and content-analysis within the project “Access to Information” implemented in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
The methodology is developed for the purpose of qualitative and quantitative analysis of news and information materials produced by the media and media professionals who participated in the event, organized within the project “Access to information”, in particular:
- Educational, technological and organizational assistance in the process of formation converged edition in the current media with the aim of sustainable development, capacity building of business potential and increasing visit of resources as well as the active involvement of the audience in the production and discussion of the content;
- The exchange of audio, video and photo products between private media in the region;
- Improvement of professional skills of journalists through conducting webinars, trainings, study tours, training of trainers and other regional activities.
Additional information on media and journalists who participated in the project “Access to Information” will be provided in preparation of the Contract.
Requirement for Implementer:
- Register as a legal entity in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of media monitoring and content analysis of media.
Applications are accepted online or in a hard copy in sealed envelope till 18:00, September 14, 2015 to the address: Chokmorova St. 234 A, Representative of Internews Network in Kyrgyz Republic or by e-mail: email@example.com
The application package should include: commercial proposals, letters of recommendation, resume of key experts.