Organization: Representative Office of Internews Network in the Kyrgyz Republic
Position: Office Manager
Deadline: March 30, 2015
Employment: Full time/temporary
The Office Manager will be in charge of the administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
Summary of job responsibilities:
- Preparing and organizing the office operations.
- Preparing documents and information materials as required by supervisor.
- Drafting and maintaining office supply budget.
- Providing the office with stationary and other necessary supplies; keeping record of office supplies and making necessary payments.
- Overseeing proper conditions for office equipment usage.
- Arranging meetings, invitations, registrations and other activities for visitors, guests, delegations and partners of the office.
- Arranging and keeping control over document management and business correspondence (registration and processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence).
- Drafting the meetings’ minutes and managing electronic and paper-based archive.
- Coordinating the office closure at the end of the business day; making necessary arrangements for the next business day.
- Observing and monitoring of access to the office.
- At least two years of work experience as an office manager (preferably in international organizations or NGOs);
- Experience in document management and organization of office operations;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Kyrgyz and Russian; knowledge of English is an asset;
- Advanced computer and office equipment user;
- High self-organization, ability to draft and execute plans and identify priorities;
- Basic knowledge of accounting (experience in “1C Enterprise” preferred);
- Good communication skills;
- Pro-activeness and ability to work in a team or independently;
- Business correspondence and report writing skills;
- Basic knowledge of Kyrgyz Labor Code, job safety rules, industrial hygiene and fire safety.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, cover letter and two references to the office of Internews until 18:00 of March 30, 2015, or on-line to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with “Office-manager” in the subject line.
The qualified candidates will be invited for an interview in person or via e-mail.