Organization: Representative Office of Internews Network in the Kyrgyz Republic
Position: Office Manager
Deadline: 17:00, January 20, 2017
Employment: Full time
Representative Office of Internews Network in the Kyrgyz Republic (“the office”) announces vacancy for the position of Office Manager.
Summary of job responsibilities:
– Preparing and organizing the office operations.
– Preparing documents and information materials as required by supervisor.
– Drafting and maintaining office supply budget.
– Providing the office with stationary and other necessary supplies; keeping record of office supplies and making necessary payments.
– Overseeing proper conditions for office equipment usage.
– Arranging meetings, invitations, registrations and other activities for visitors, guests, delegations and partners of the office.
– Arranging and keeping control over document management and business correspondence (registration and processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence).
– Logistics and Event Planning for office: Booking of air tickets for employees, visitors and event’s participants, booking transport from/to the airport, hotel reservation and accommodation, controlling and working with service providers.
– Coordinating the procedure for processing and issuing visas and other visitors’ registrations and operations.
– Drafting the meetings’ minutes and managing electronic and paper-based archive.- Coordinating the office closure at the end of the business day; making necessary arrangements for the next business day.
– If necessary, to translate from Russian into English and from English to Russian
– At least two years of work experience as an office manager (preferably in international organizations or NGOs);
– Experience in document management and organization of office operations;
– Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Russian; knowledge of Kyrgyz is an asset;
– Advanced computer and office equipment user;
– High self-organization, ability to draft and execute plans and identify priorities;
– Basic knowledge of accounting (experience in “1C Enterprise” preferred);
– Good communication skills;
– Pro-activeness and ability to work in a team or independently;
– Business correspondence and report writing skills;
– Basic knowledge of Kyrgyz Labor Code, job safety rules, industrial hygiene and fire safety.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, cover letter and two references to the office of Internews until 17:00 of January 20, 2017, or on-line to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office-manager” in the subject line. The qualified candidates will be invited for an interview in person or via e-mail.